Thursday, 23 March 2017

WOMAD 2017

WOMAD
On Saturday the 18th of March I went to WOMAD. We went with our cousins, my aunty and of course our nana came too. When we got there, we went straight to the crystals shop. They had such big and really cool crystals there. I got an amethyst and I got this amazing bluish whitish crystal which was really cool. Then I got a mako shark tooth from the same shop. After that we went to the food shops. When we went out of the crystals shop, we went to go get some food. We all got butter chicken with rice and naan bread. It’s a type of Indian food, it’s delicious. Then we went to the main stage to watch the concert that was on.

By Sasha


3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an awesome time at Womad from shayla and Evelyn from room k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like you had an fantastic time at womad. I had the same:0

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, sounds like fun sasha

    ReplyDelete