Thursday, 23 March 2017

Coastal Athletics Day

Athletics Day
On Thursday we went to Okato for our athletics day. The first thing that we did was discus. After that we did high jump, then we did the 100m race. Next we did long jump. Finally we did what I was waiting for, the 200m race. It was  very fun, but I didn’t come first, which was really embarrassing. However it was still fun to race. It was a really fun day and I loved it!

By Adi Carmi


PS - I have also written a copy of my story in Hebrew below.



4 comments:

  1. That´s very well done Adi it´s very cool that you did it in Hebrew.From Maia and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had a fun time at athletics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Adi! It was cool that you did it in Hebrew(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds like you guys had fun. P.S I love how you did a Hebrew copy.

    ReplyDelete